Web Application Development
Web Design that works !
Business ready on all devices.
A Web site is no longer just an image of the company it represents. Web sites have evolved to become part of the service a business provides.
Delivering advanced web applications is exactly what we do!
With more than 15 years’ experience in designing, developing and supporting web applications and more than 1000 projects completed for customers in over 30 countries, CCI is the reputable and reliable “one-stop” vendor to realize your most ambitious and complex projects.
With CCI you get:
- Functional and highly usable web applications matching your business needs, requirements and expectations.
- Smart and open application architecture allowing for high solution productivity and scalability.
- High application maintainability enabling to reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Full control and transparency of the development process backed with seamless communication.
- Mature QA procedures throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Deployment, stabilization and ongoing support & maintenance of the delivered application.
We help you stay fresh and relevant
Often creating new content or making changes to your news, blogs or events pages is an uphill task. Dedicated Pulse engineers are happy to assist you in keeping your site content fresh and graphics relevant.
Our website maintenance services are a cost-effective way to implement upgrades and improvements on your website. Unfortunately, many web service providers ignore this very important aspect of web design services, at Pulse long term web site management is just as important as building the website.
Pulse has an impressive history of maintaining over 1000 websites since 2005. Our highly committed website maintenance team not only works on legacy technologies but also keeps abreast of the latest programming languages.
As a business grows, its online presence must also grow, change and develop to meet the changing needs of the business; we help maintain and upgrade systems like as Ecommerce stores, web applications, and corporate websites.
Customer facing websites need to remain fresh, with new content, blogs, features and infographics that keep users coming back, a website that changes often is also ranked better by search engines. Pulse is committed to the same high level of quality assurance standards for maintenance as it is for web design services.
Pulse’s website maintenance services also include debugging, programming, upgrades, customer support, management of your product data, interaction with any external partners, and writing all necessary reports.
As part of our web maintenance services we assist with all of the following:-
- Update content, promotional material, banners etc.
- Add, Update, Delete your site products as needed.
- Purging the old material – like old news items and press releases.
- Replacing or repairing broken links to both internal and external sites.
- Creating new pages or graphics.
- Creating new features that need programming.
- Interfacing with partners for data interchange.
- Issuing security alerts when needed and fixing any discovered bugs on the site.